Google made me take this post down claiming that it was "dangerous and derogatory" which is not true. It was very critical of content made publicly available by Evan Marc Katz for his business, but it certainly did not match anything in Google's list:
- incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or other characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalisation.
- Examples: Promoting hate groups or hate group paraphernalia, encouraging others to believe that a person or group is inhuman, inferior or worthy of being hated
- harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals.
- Examples: Singling out someone for abuse or harassment, suggesting that a tragic event did not happen or that victims or their families are actors or complicit in a cover-up of the event
- threatens or advocates physical or mental harm to oneself or others.
- Examples: Content advocating suicide, anorexia or other self-harm; promoting or advocating harmful health or medical claims or practices; threatening someone with real-life harm or calling for the attack of another person; promoting, glorifying or condoning violence against others; content made by or in support of terrorist groups or transnational drug trafficking organisations, or content that promotes terrorist acts, including recruitment, or that celebrates attacks by transnational drug trafficking or terrorist organisations
- exploits others through extortion.
- Examples: Predatory removals, revenge porn, blackmail
Nothing in my post matched any of these.
But you can't ask Google for reasons why they take unfair actions - they do everything they can to avoid giving people who make them money - like people who run Google Ads - any direct customer support. They refuse to be held accountable for errors.
For the sake of fairness I should pursue this case but I haven't thought about Evan Marc Katz in years and he's not worth my time.